Parents/Guardians - Important notes for online registration -
New Students (did not attend Carroll at the end of last school year and did not attend KG roundup) please contact the school office to make an appointment to enroll.
Carroll Elementary… 574-967-4881
Carroll Jr-Sr High School… 574-967-4157
Returning Students (attended Carroll at the end of last school year or attended KG roundup) should have an email from Superintendent Thackery with these instructions (see below) that include specific details for your student(s).
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Please note that these instructions are for parent/guardian use only. You will be receiving a
separate email for each of your children. Each will have unique credentials that you will use in
the setup process. Students already have an account created for them and will receive login
instructions later. For security purposes, students should not use parent/guardian accounts.
Step 1: Set up a PowerSchool account
1. Open the internet browser on your computer.
2. Type or click the link https://carroll.powerschool.com/public into the address bar.
3. Click on the "Create New User" Tab. (Do not click on “Sign In” when setting up the account)
4. Click on the “Create Account” button in the lower right corner of the box.
5. Fill in the information requested along with your desired username and password.
For each student you have, you will complete the “Link Students Account” section
using the Access ID from each email you have received. You will need to refer to
separate emails if you have multiple students for their unique student Access ID.
6. Enter your student's name. First names or nicknames are fine.
7. Enter Access ID from your email from Superintendent Thackery.
8. Enter the Access Password. Each of your students’ Access Passwords will be their DOB
with no leading zeros and no separators... for example, a DOB of 1/7/2008 would result in
an Access Password of 172008.
9. If you have multiple students, repeat steps 6 through 8 for each of your students.
10. Once you have entered all student information, scroll down and click the “Enter” button in
the lower right hand corner of the box.
11. A verification email will be sent to the email address that you provided. Check your email
and click on the verification link to complete the process (you may need to check the Spam
With the transition to Powerschool, please plan extra time to complete the registration
process. You will be asked to enter basic information into the system to make sure that
your account information is up to date and accurate.
Step 2: Complete Registration Enrollment forms
1. In your internet browser, type or click the link https://carroll.powerschool.com/public into
the address bar.
2. Under the “Sign In” tab, enter the username and password you set up in Step 1.
3. Select the student you are enrolling and click on the Forms link in the left navigation
menu. Once you open the first form, all of the other forms will appear as additional tabs
across the top.
4. Complete and submit each form, then go to the next form. When you submit some
forms, you may get a yellow warning box... that's OK... it's just letting you know that what
you entered is waiting for approval by school staff. If you go through the forms in order,
"B12 - Home Internet Survey" will be the last one you fill out.
Once the school year begins, you will be able to use your Parent Powerschool Account to
monitor your student’s academic progress as well as keep track of student fees, etc. As part of
the transition, our administrative and technology team continues to work with Powerschool to
open all of its features. At this time, our team is in the process of reviewing student fees for
accuracy in the new system and adding modules to assist with online payments. Due to the
timing of implementation, CCSC will NOT be collecting student fees until this review is
complete and the online payment features are fully functional. CCSC anticipates this
process to be complete by the latter half of August. CCSC will send you an update once the
system is ready to receive payments.
If you have any questions, please call your school's office between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM,
Monday - Friday.
Carroll Elementary 574-967-4881
Carroll Jr/Sr High School 574-967-4157
If you do not have internet access, or require significant assistance in completing online registration, please contact the school office to make an appointment to complete registration at the school.