Welcome to Carroll Consolidated School Corporation!
We're very proud of our history, constantly seeking to improve, and excited for the future of our school and community! Please allow me to share just a few items that make Carroll such a great place...
- Carroll Consolidated School Corporation offers students a traditional comprehensive education that includes a core of academic subjects as well as a variety of elective strands.
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW) curriculum is utilized for STEM education in elementary, junior high, and high school.
- Carroll High School has several Career Technical Education (CTE) paths available for students to choose from.
- Administrators, teachers, and staff are well-prepared to support students with special needs.
- A safe and secure learning environment is provided in which high expectations for all students are held.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide selection of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities are available for students.
- The majority of district teachers have advanced degrees within their field.
- The student body is composed of loyal students and school spirit is visible throughout the school year.
- Recent graduating classes have received approximately $250,000 in scholarships from the community.
- Carroll Consolidated School Corporation is located within fifty miles of seven institutions of higher learning.
Carroll Consolidated School Corporation is known throughout the area for our high test scores, small class sizes, and low tax rates. We have been an area leader since the adoption of statewide testing, have earned a place in Newsweek's Top 100 High Schools, and recognized as an Indiana 4-Star School. Our elementary and junior high are well represented on the statewide lists.
At Carroll Consolidated School Corporation, we are proud of our growth and progress while staying true to the traditional values of our communities. We are thankful for the efforts of our staff and for the partnership we share with families and our communities... all for the benefit of our students.
We're looking forward to a great 2021-2022 school year! Go Cougars!